Friday 17 February 2012

Bubble Tea at Eskimo's!


It's the Friday before Reading Week, so a few of us went to get some bubble tea around the  Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO)!

We went to Eskimo's, which sells little cakes and drinks, right across the street from AGO.

You can see the spaceship design of the art gallery from the window.

I would say that Eskimo would be a perfect place to hang out or bring your date to, after a long day of  art-viewing across the street.

The menu was really cool and artsy looking!

They had lots of desserts on display and everything looked soo good! 






I ended up getting the chocolate milk green tea with tapioca and it was the perfect marriage between a hot chocolate and green tea. 


The tapiocas were just the way I like them, chewy, soft and sweet. 


I also got some beef and fish balls to go along with my tea. 

The tables had little grafiti logos on them too

I think I take a lot of food picture so here's a picture with people in it. :D

Shreya with her ninja-like skills took off her glasses before I noticed

It was a beautiful sunset when I left and I couldn't resist taking this picture (click to enlarge).



Happy Reading Week everyone! Leave me a comment for suggestions of new places/things to try. :D






1 comment:

  1. Yay new posts!
    I'm surprised you got such great pictures through the glass.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...